Consumers have a fourteen-day withdrawal.
right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the last partial shipment or the last piece.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us (Philipp Hornickel, Eichendorffstr 2a, 57518 Betzdorf, Germany, [email protected] , telephone: +49274168989530) a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or an e-mail). inform you of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form for this, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment. We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. In the case of goods which, due to their nature, cannot be returned normally by post, these amount to EUR 100. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts:
- Contracts for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual choice or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
- Contracts for the delivery of sealed goods which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery.
- Contracts for the delivery of goods if these were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature.
- Contracts for the delivery of goods if these are sealed, e.g. trading cards (collective cards).
|Sample cancellation form (If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)– To Philipp Hornickel, Eichendorffstr 2a, 57518 Betzdorf, Germany, [email protected]
– I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only if notification is made on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable.